Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 11,999
» Latest member: wodeVentoy
» Forum threads: 1,585
» Forum posts: 6,511

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 139 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 135 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, Yandex

Latest Threads
Boot 32 bit Windows
Forum: Ventoy Plugin Forum
Last Post: Rootman
Yesterday, 11:15 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 49
Is it time to update Vent...
Forum: Ventoy Discussion Forum
Last Post: Epictetus
09-17-2024, 12:36 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 923
Ventoy 1.0.99 is the fina...
Last Post: Rootman
09-17-2024, 11:01 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 597
WindowsPE - load necessar...
Last Post: Nierewa
09-16-2024, 10:41 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 8,899
"shim_lock protocol not f...
Last Post: AzJazz
09-13-2024, 08:19 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 177
iventoy安装debian12.6花屏
Forum: iVentoy Discussion Forum
Last Post: Tazimi
09-13-2024, 07:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 138
Installing SSL Certificat...
Forum: iVentoy Discussion Forum
Last Post: pleasehelp
09-10-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 158
Ventoy enroll key manager...
Last Post: asheroto
09-10-2024, 10:46 PM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 6,431
ventoy可以引导我的系统,如何设置开机默认启动...
Last Post: sevk
09-10-2024, 07:52 AM
» Views: 172
Something has gone seriou...
Last Post: bigcid10
09-09-2024, 01:33 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 2,300

如何与Mint在一块移动硬盘上共存?
Posted by: grassvalley - 08-12-2020, 09:31 AM - Forum: Ventoy Discussion Forum - Replies (4)

我在移动硬盘上安装了ventoy启动程序,并且复制了几个ISO文件,可以正常启动。
随后,我又使用磁盘分区工具,对磁盘进行重新分区,增加了一个ext分区,为mint留下的。经过测试,ventoy启动正常。
然后,我将mint安装到了了这个新增加的分区,并且把grub引导程序安装到了ventoy启动分区。重启电脑,可以从efi启动选单里启动mint,但是无法找到ventoy了。
再然后,我使用ventoy工具的升级功能,更新了移动硬盘上的ventoy启动程序。重启电脑,可以从efi启动选单里启动ventoy,但是无法找到mint了。

问题,怎么可以在efi模式下,让移动硬盘里的ventoy和mint同时出现,然后可以选择启动某一个

Print this item

Memdisk by default On
Posted by: elmatkos - 08-11-2020, 02:49 PM - Forum: Ventoy Plugin Forum - Replies (1)

Hi,

first of all, thank you for a great work, really love the tool.

So I have a question - is it possible to turn Memdisk feature on by default? I have BIOS ISOs on my USB key and they need Memdisk to be on, but I don't see any Global Control option like for Tree View. Thanks for help!

Regards,
elmatkos

Print this item

Editing ventoy.json
Posted by: mrkmpn - 08-10-2020, 03:12 AM - Forum: Ventoy Plugin Forum - Replies (1)

Would it be possible to add the ability not to just check debug errors, but also edit the json file within debug if errors are found?

Print this item

Ventoy引导的时候USB设别不好用!!!
Posted by: s6069326 - 08-10-2020, 02:05 AM - Forum: Ventoy Discussion Forum - Replies (1)

用Ventoy引导时候现选择菜单卡顿!!!!进入安装系统引导时候USB设备不能使用!!硬件主板是华硕的X299主板

Print this item

encrypted persistence
Posted by: jdiercks - 08-09-2020, 09:16 PM - Forum: Ventoy Discussion Forum - No Replies

Does ventoy support encrypted persistence files? If so, what's the recommended method to set one up?

Print this item

Sort ISOs
Posted by: Titors - 08-09-2020, 05:41 PM - Forum: Ventoy Plugin Forum - Replies (1)

Is there anyway to sort ISO's in a non-alphabetical order?
And if there isn't, is it possible to add a plugin that would let you assign an index number to every entry to customize the way it's sorted?

Print this item

Lightbulb Request: Auto skip main menu in X seconds for unattended Win 10 installation
Posted by: P--L - 08-08-2020, 08:22 PM - Forum: Ventoy Discussion Forum - Replies (3)

Hello.

I use a custom Windows 10 installation Iso, that I created, for continuous unattended installation.
I need my Disk-On-Key to be plugged in during the whole process, untill the end of installation,
so that my bundled software would be automatically installed, after the first Windows Desktop appears.
When installing Windows 10 the PC normally restarts 1-3 times during installation.
This brings about the Ventoy Iso menu and halts all further installtion, untill pressing F4
and choosing "Boot from 1st hard disk" to continue installation. It has to be done 1-3 times.
Untill now I've used YUMI for building my Windows 10 installation Iso on Disk-On-Key.

YUMI has a default action of automatic skipping of its main menu, after X seconds
and continuing to boot from 1st hard disk, in case The PC restarts over and over again.
This option enables me not to be present during the whole process of installation of Windows 10,
making it possible to enjoy totally unattended installation.
It would be very useful to have this option for anyone, not just for Windows 10 Installation users.

For example: you might consider making the default choice on the first row saying:
"Continue booting from 1st hard Disk in X seconds" (letting me decide how many X seconds would be).
If you move down (Keyboard DOWN arrow) the choice to any of the subsequent Iso's,
then the timer would stop automatically, but if no choice is made,
then the PC would bypass this menu to continue booting from 1st hard disk.

Can you please make such an option available for Ventoy ?

Print this item

Knoppix injection or persistence
Posted by: markm - 08-07-2020, 04:34 PM - Forum: Ventoy Plugin Forum - Replies (1)

I am trying to add a couple of files to the home directory in knoppix that I use frequently. I have tried using the injection plugin to inject my home.tar.gz which contains the two files, but they do not get injected. I have also tried using persistence with knoppix using the persistence_ext4_4GB_casper-rw.dat I downloaded from your source, but it doesn't work either. 

Both plugins show okay in debug.

Print this item

Knoppix UEFI Boot
Posted by: markm - 08-07-2020, 03:09 PM - Forum: Ventoy Discussion Forum - Replies (3)

Has anyone succeeded in getting Knoppix to boot in UEFI mode? If so did you have to do anything special to get it to work? I have tried Knoppix 8.6 and 8.6.1, and it will not boot in UEFI on any computer I have tried it on. It only boots to a black screen with static (non-flashing cursor)

Print this item

Selected Boot device did not Authenticate
Posted by: ms308680 - 08-06-2020, 11:27 PM - Forum: Ventoy Discussion Forum - Replies (1)

Hello,

I have a HP laptop with the following specs:

Intel Core i5-1035G1
16GB DDR4-2666 RAM
512TB NVME drive
1TB SATA SSD

That I got the error:

Selected Boot device did not Authenticate. Press <Enter> to Continue.

I took the picture on 7-23-2020, and just re-verified the same ventoy-1.0.18

Picture attached

Thank you

Print this item