Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Rebooting after loading ISO
(07-10-2023, 03:41 AM)longpanda Wrote: I don't know other people's issue. But I can 100% confirm from your video that you have ever tried to hack/crack iVentoy.

Ok and, I fail to see how, as in the videos I'm using the FREE version

i want to upgrade to pro once these problems have been addressed and not ignored

(07-10-2023, 03:41 AM)longpanda Wrote: I don't know other people's issue. But I can 100% confirm from your video that you have ever tried to hack/crack iVentoy.

Also, you do know other people issues, as there have been two other replies in the thread from other people having this same issue.

So don't claim you aren't going to acknowledge this issue.

I'll end with this, stop accusing me of stuff I have not done, and even if I had done something like crack the program, don't ignore the very real bug report.

Maybe eventually ill consider purchasing a pro license but accusing potential customers might just scare them off. 

Dodgy
(07-10-2023, 03:46 AM)MON5TERMATT Wrote:

Ok and, I fail to see how, as in the videos I'm using the FREE version

i want to upgrade to pro once these problems have been addressed and not ignored

Also, you do know other people issues, as there have been two other replies in the thread from other people having this same issue.

So don't claim you aren't going to acknowledge this issue.

I'll end with this, stop accusing me of stuff I have not done, and even if I had done something like crack the program, don't ignore the very real bug report.

Maybe eventually ill consider purchasing a pro license but accusing potential customers might just scare them off. 

Dodgy

I never accuse anyone for no reason.
iVentoy has anti-crack mechanism, I know whether the program is cracked or not, even you say you just use the Free Edition. The code never lies.

Obviously you have tried the hack patch that mentioned in this forums before.

I don't want to continue this senseless quarrel.