Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pathing edit
(10-01-2022, 04:49 PM)nguyen ha thai trong Wrote: Another simpler way is to press the F2 key
Yeah i know, as for pressing esc key, i just wanto to give a costumized look
I still don't get what you mean, do you want to add the "Return" line so that when clicked it returns to the previous menu
(10-01-2022, 05:57 PM)nguyen ha thai trong Wrote: I still don't get what you mean, do you want to add the "Return" line so that when clicked it returns to the previous menu

basicly yes, instead of appearing the path above the items appearing somethinf like return yes
As far as I remember, it used to be like that. But if there are a lot of "catalogs in the directory" or use the "ventoy browser" while moving around the computer (especially if it's not yours!) - it's more convenient to know the path, not beauty.
(10-01-2022, 07:13 PM)AlexBryansk Wrote: As far as I remember, it used to be like that. But if there are a lot of "catalogs in the directory" or use the "ventoy browser" while moving around the computer (especially if it's not yours!) - it's more convenient to know the path, not beauty.
 you didnt understant my question at all lol
Now one can help me ?
Can't change menu text color, grub2 doesn't support it yet
item_color, item_font - color and font of inactive menu                items selected_item_color, selected_item_font - color and font of the selected item
please read what i asked from the beggining....
i dont want to change the colour...

i have under ventoy folder two folders with ISOS

LIVE WINDOWS
WINDOWS INSTALLERS

If i press for example LIVE WINDOWS

it appers my isos and the folder pathing like this

...Ventoy/LIVE WINDOWS/       <---------THIS I WANNA CHANGE FOR SOMETHING LIKE  "Go Back to the main menu"
 live windows .iso

is it clear now ? lool
The previous post was for the user  "nguyen ha thai trong".

If you need  1(press)  instead of  2(press) then I already wrote. 
Add a photo as is and how you want to receive.