Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WinPE 10-8 Sergei Strelec ?
WinPE 10-8 Sergei Strelec (x86/x64/Native x86)
support please!!!
https://sergeistrelec.ru/
https://sergeistrelec.ru/winpe-10-8-sergei-strelec-english/
+1.

this guy s winpe is the ultimate tool and is a must. in both normal and memdisk modes the iso has problems with ventoy. my 1st partition is ntfs and ventoy version is up to date. i tried in legacy mode. not tested on uefi boot. please have a look at it, @longpanda. :/
I've also tried this wonderful ISO. It boots fine with Ventoy but most of the apps are missing along with the Desktop ones. Looks like a compatibility issue.
Workaround - works for me: copy Sstr dir with all contents to main partition.
(06-04-2020, 07:35 PM)Amitri Wrote: Workaround - works for me: copy Sstr dir with all contents to main partition.
Yes, that's what I had done and still it did not work.
Trying to boot directly from the ISO, some errors occur after Windows starts and some programs disappear. The solution here was to extract the SSTR folder from ISO to the root of partition 1 and then use Ventoy to directly boot the desired .wim file. The only new problem I had was with Windows stuck at 640x480 shit resolution
edit: Now after extracting the SSTR folder I decided to try again booting by the ISO and as Amitri said it is now working normally, all programs and full resolution
(06-05-2020, 12:51 AM)KaMyKaSii Wrote: Trying to boot directly from the ISO, some errors occur after Windows starts and some programs disappear. The solution here was to extract the SSTR folder from ISO to the root of partition 1 and then use Ventoy to directly boot the desired .wim file. The only new problem I had was with Windows stuck at 640x480 shit resolution
edit: Now after extracting the SSTR folder I decided to try again booting by the ISO and as Amitri said it is now working normally, all programs and full resolution
Got it. Thanks.
There is a workaround that does not require extracting or copying files. When you are booted to the desktop you will get the error messages. Ignore them, open your Ventoy drive and go to the folder where you keep all the ISOs. Mount the Strelec ISO using imdisk and then run the minstall utility or double click the "reload shortcuts program". I usually mount it read only etc. You will get all your programs.
When I copy ISO SiergiejStrelec and extract SSTR folder from ISO to root directory on Ventoy USB all works fine.
Tested on version iso 2020.04.28 ENG.
Boot: Legacy BIOS
You can make a try with ventoy-1.0.13 with SiergiejStrelec PE support.