Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphics Out of Sync On ISO Startup
OK, after further "extensive" (?) testing, I have come to the conclusion that what I experience, described in this thread, are clearly BiOS issues of some sort.  I have tested the above on three different vendor/hardware/BiOS configurations and only one fails as described previously.  The failure occurs on an HP 4th gen i7-based machine.  Tests on a 3rd gen i7 DELL and 2nd gen i5 Lenovo have no issues at all based on my above problem description.  All three of these machines work as expected (E2B multiBOOT or Rufus single BOOT) as far as any other kind of USB BOOTing scenarios are concerned

At this point I would have to say that Ventoy may be BiOS sensitive in its configuration and if so, that issue may be hard to determine as far as Ventoy is concerned as it relates to different BiOS vendors/configurations.

In the meantime, I will use the TEXT mode DEFAULT (CLI) as that appears to work flawlessly with all tests that I have run.

@Longpanda, I have no idea on the best way to move forward with this issue... but it may rear its ugly head somewhere along the way.  Confused

Messages In This Thread
RE: Graphics Out of Sync On ISO Startup - by cscs - 08-26-2020, 02:01 AM
RE: Graphics Out of Sync On ISO Startup - by cscs - 08-31-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Graphics Out of Sync On ISO Startup - by cscs - 09-03-2020, 05:45 AM
RE: Graphics Out of Sync On ISO Startup - by cscs - 09-08-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: Graphics Out of Sync On ISO Startup - by cscs - 09-10-2020, 04:11 AM
RE: Graphics Out of Sync On ISO Startup - by FroggieTheGremlin - 11-04-2020, 01:41 PM
RE: Graphics Out of Sync On ISO Startup - by jmax - 08-13-2021, 09:26 AM