Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum language
It would be very nice if the general forum language was English.
You can select the language in the lower right corner.
(07-11-2020, 01:34 PM)Van Flusen Wrote: It would be very nice if the general forum language was English.

I'm English and I find what you asked very insulting.
Does not the forums auto-detect your language? Because I never had to SELECT english, it just defaulted to english the first time I came to them...
All current systems can be viewed at:

https://personal.onlyoffice.com/products...xNTI4MjUi0
(07-11-2020, 08:31 PM)bbertrand007 Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 01:34 PM)Van Flusen Wrote: It would be very nice if the general forum language was English.

I'm English and I find what you asked very insulting.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone.
I said it wrong, and I meant the forum posts.
Deutsch:
Nicht jeder kann gut englisch und daher ist es doch egal in welcher Sprache die Beiträge verfasst sind
Es gibt doch gute Übersetzer 

English:
Not everybody can speak English well and therefore it doesn't matter in which language the contributions are written
There are good translators.

Angel
(07-17-2020, 02:53 PM)JohnBoy Wrote: Deutsch:
Nicht jeder kann gut englisch und daher ist es doch egal in welcher Sprache die Beiträge verfasst sind
Es gibt doch gute Übersetzer 

English:
Not everybody can speak English well and therefore it doesn't matter in which language the contributions are written
There are good translators.

Angel

I'm not a perfect English either, but I can't expect a Hungarian section to be opened here for me. Who would I talk to then? With myself? ..... You don't need Babel here, do you? My English is poor, but I vary the Hungarian text in Google Translate until I get back an English translation that I understand myself. ....  In Hungarian they say: Help yourself and God will help you. Smile
Garden, gadgets, work, math, brainstorming ... that's all .... and the family.