Ventoy Forums

Full Version: Forum language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be very nice if the general forum language was English.
You can select the language in the lower right corner.
(07-11-2020, 01:34 PM)Van Flusen Wrote: [ -> ]It would be very nice if the general forum language was English.

I'm English and I find what you asked very insulting.
Does not the forums auto-detect your language? Because I never had to SELECT english, it just defaulted to english the first time I came to them...
(07-11-2020, 08:31 PM)bbertrand007 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2020, 01:34 PM)Van Flusen Wrote: [ -> ]It would be very nice if the general forum language was English.

I'm English and I find what you asked very insulting.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone.
I said it wrong, and I meant the forum posts.
Deutsch:
Nicht jeder kann gut englisch und daher ist es doch egal in welcher Sprache die Beiträge verfasst sind
Es gibt doch gute Übersetzer 

English:
Not everybody can speak English well and therefore it doesn't matter in which language the contributions are written
There are good translators.

Angel
(07-17-2020, 02:53 PM)JohnBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Deutsch:
Nicht jeder kann gut englisch und daher ist es doch egal in welcher Sprache die Beiträge verfasst sind
Es gibt doch gute Übersetzer 

English:
Not everybody can speak English well and therefore it doesn't matter in which language the contributions are written
There are good translators.

Angel

I'm not a perfect English either, but I can't expect a Hungarian section to be opened here for me. Who would I talk to then? With myself? ..... You don't need Babel here, do you? My English is poor, but I vary the Hungarian text in Google Translate until I get back an English translation that I understand myself. ....  In Hungarian they say: Help yourself and God will help you. Smile