Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Auto install script not working for RHEL9.0
Hi,

I am use the auto install kickstart script with RHEL9.0 but will stop to "Welcome to red hat enterprise linux 9.0".

Use iVentoy 1.0.19.

What should I do ? Thank.

.txt   ks.cfg.txt (Size: 1.5 KB / Downloads: 5)
Hi petergu0326 .
It seems that your ks.cfg script is not taken into account.
Beware of the naming, the capture you posted is ks.cfg.txt, it should be really ks.cfg
(03-28-2024, 11:21 AM)sklerder Wrote: Hi petergu0326 .
It seems that your ks.cfg script is not taken into account.
Beware of the naming, the capture you posted is ks.cfg.txt, it should be really ks.cfg

Hi sklerder,

I know tool use "ks.cfg" but attachment not support ".cfg" so add ".txt".

OK, my answer was "in case you didn't catch it" ...
Alas, I can't help you much more, never tried with this release) and no way to try Sad
Please verify your configuration, as far as I remember (from old experiences), the boot command line has a really high importance. If you keep to get stuck (and even if you solve your problem), the command line to boot will help us (and you it you can't solve the problem) ...
(03-29-2024, 03:10 AM)sklerder Wrote: OK, my answer was "in case you didn't catch it" ...
Alas, I can't help you much more, never tried with this release) and no way to try Sad
Please verify your configuration, as far as I remember (from old experiences), the boot command line has a really high importance. If you keep to get stuck (and even if you solve your problem), the command line to boot will help us (and you it you can't solve the problem) ...

Thanks sklerder,

Verify the "boot command line" is a good idea, I will try it again.