Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Boot from ISO
Quote:You can try iventoy here (https://www.iventoy.com/en/doc_news.html), boot iso file from pxe server.
You can also try ventoy (no need for USB Flash drive), but you need to download QEMU tester (create virtual machine) and Simple VHD Manager v1.5 (create VHD virtual disk) or VirtualBox. Search for them on google

As for the virtual device option, it is not available. The reason is simple. I've had difficulties so far with setup. Therefore, I found that the vlnk feature is available, as there is a removable disk, but the space is not available. I successfully installed one system on one computer, while stumbling upon the other after an initially successful process. Please see some of my topics. I've also tried installing without a removable disk and haven't mastered it, and since I need the computer absolutely necessary to benefit from the information, please search for the content of the issue in the Linux Mint and MX Linux forums. You will see my topics about it, they are very useful and interesting.
The English language may be bad Please try to understand me as much as possible  Confused Heart