Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 fuzzy screen when boot in iventoy
hi
i boot Sergei Strelec 2023.06.25 in iventoy, when the device boots up, the monitor according i attached images it's fuzzy, i tried with winpe10 and winpe11 in different devices and also changed resolution in 800*600 before boot in iventoy menu but it's still on that problem
do you have any soloutions???
thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-24-2023, 08:33 AM)smtadmin Wrote: hi
i boot Sergei Strelec 2023.06.25 in iventoy, when the device boots up, the monitor according i attached images it's fuzzy, i tried with winpe10 and winpe11 in different devices and also changed resolution in 800*600 before boot in iventoy menu but it's still on that problem
thanks
Change resolution on configuration screen in iventoy, or when you boot from pxe, before you select iso, go down to resolution at the bottom and select it, then boot the iso. 

1920x1080 works for most laptops I've tried it on, but if that doesn't work try other ones.
@[b]markadms[/b]

hi
as i saied i try it, i change resoloution before boot or change it in iventoy menu but the problem has been continue
do you have any idea?!

(07-24-2023, 04:04 PM)markadms Wrote:
thanks
Change resolution on configuration screen in iventoy, or when you boot from pxe, before you select iso, go down to resolution at the bottom and select it, then boot the iso. 

1920x1080 works for most laptops I've tried it on, but if that doesn't work try other ones.
hi
as i saied i try it, i change resoloution before boot or change it in iventoy menu but the problem has been continue
do you have any idea?!
(07-25-2023, 11:09 AM)smtadmin Wrote: @[b]markadms[/b]

hi
do you have any idea?!

thanks

hi
do you have any idea?!
Did you try all resolutions?  You might need to check what resolutions your monitor supports and pick one that is supported from the list.
(07-25-2023, 09:50 PM)markadms Wrote:
(07-25-2023, 11:09 AM)smtadmin Wrote: @[b]markadms[/b]

hi
do you have any idea?!

thanks

hi
do you have any idea?!
Did you try all resolutions?  You might need to check what resolutions your monitor supports and pick one that is supported from the list.

hi
yes, change the resolutions fix the problem! but it's not standard for any device, if you have an fuzzy screen so you should restart and test one by one! the common resloution that answer was 800*600 but it's not general for all device!
do you have any idea?!
我的笔记本电脑thinkpad e15每一个分辨率都尝试过,但依然无效。