Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At which moment shall I write a command in crd 18 in UEFI mode?
Hi there!

I have a general question.

At which moment shall I write a command "set check_signatures=no" in crd 18 (what is a caspersky rescue disk) in UEFI mode? Which Letter shall I press - TAB, e, c, and then, how do I boot?
Will a plugin with grub.cfg replacement work? In crd.iso we do not have a standard grub.cfg where the "linux" line is.

Could you please give me a step-by-step instructions for all of this?

Thanks in advance,
Vadim.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk .Graphic mode click c to grub and type ,,set check_signatures=no", enter, Esc. Sorry about the English.
(11-30-2021, 12:40 PM)zeit Wrote: Kaspersky Rescue Disk .Graphic mode click  c  to grub and type ,,set check_signatures=no",  enter,  Esc.  Sorry about the English.
Thanks!

And what about plugin that makes those changes?

Vadim.
(11-30-2021, 08:07 PM)OSLinux Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 12:40 PM)zeit Wrote: Kaspersky Rescue Disk .Graphic mode click  c  to grub and type ,,set check_signatures=no",  enter,  Esc.  Sorry about the English.
Thanks!

And what about plugin that makes those changes?

Vadim.
NO plugin to do this. You must do this manually.
set check_signatures=no
I have two ways working:
To boot Kaspersky Rescue Disk(KRD) in UEFI, you need to disable signature verification:
---first method---
1.Boot into the first KRD menu.
2 Press "C" to switch to GRUB2 text mode(KRD).
3.Type the phrase "set check_signatures = no".
4.Press "ENTER".
5.Press "ESC" <-return to the menu.
6.Select a language and continue.
---the second way---
press "Ctrl+r" - "GRUB2 Mode" will be displayed at the bottom, in the center of the screen and... that's it Smile then start.

The second way to work can be seen in the video in the topic:
Ventoy Forums › Ventoy General Use › Ventoy Discussion Forum v
Design ventoy (support for setting different backgrounds for different folders).