Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Design ventoy 1.0.94
Added a "hot" button "F8" which automatically changes the font (and icon sizes, adjusting from under the font height) in a circle, which are added to the ventoy catalog and set in the main theme.

I will repeat the phrase from the official document (topic plugin section):
About the display resolution _fit (1.0.86+)

"It is well known that the effect of displaying background images, icons, text, etc. in a theme depends largely on the resolution. One theme can look beautiful in one resolution, but look ugly in another resolution..."

I offer my solution, which consists in sorting fonts of different heights for comfortable reading.
We add fonts of different sizes to the ventoy folder, for example:
dejavu_32.pf2, fixedsys-regular-32.pf2 and terminus-12.pf2

and that's what we get. Home Screen:

Press "F8":

Press "F8" again:

Press "F8" again:

The next press on "F8" will return the initial font.

Example video

For more information, see the "HELP" section in GUI plugin configurator -- VentoyPluson or in the files "Difference_original_version.txt ", "与原始版本的差异.txt " or "Difference_from_the_original_version.txt ".

fork website address https://gitflic.ru/project/alexbryansk/mod-ventoy with the source code

download  ventoy-mod_1.0.94-linux.tar.gzventoy-mod_1.0.94-windows.zip
Ventoy 1.0.99 is available now, so have you built the new version Design ventoy 1.0.99 with AlexBryansk identity? Please share it on the forum.
At the moment, ventoy 1.0.99 has not been engaged in version for 2 reasons: 1- there is no free time, 2 - there is no special idea to add to the project.

But I will soon post the promised font editor on the forum - "editor_pf2".
(07-08-2024, 09:42 AM)AlexBryansk Wrote: At the moment, ventoy 1.0.99 has not been engaged in version for 2 reasons: 1- there is no free time, 2 - there is no special idea to add to the project.

But I will soon post the promised font editor on the forum - "editor_pf2".

Hello @AlexBryansk Please if you find the time, I have a great idea for ventoy. When we install and boot the Vento to a flash disk, the installed image files in the first part of our memory appear in the main menu. Now put the files I sent to you in the group folder in the vetoyefi (hd0,2) section and approve the change. If you test the flash memory, the first main menu will look like this. In the first place, the usb/hdd partitions and image files will appear in the main menu below. It might be a good idea to include it in your project. The filemanager that needs to be done.it is the introduction of the address path of the usb/hdd partitions (0x%lx) in the cfg file. https://github.com/ventoy/Ventoy/blob/cb...ser.c#L204

https://disk.yandex.com.tr/d/S5O6aMMOvlXhrw
Not updateVentoyPlugson, Ventoy2Disk, languages.json(from the version 1.0.94).

For nguyen ha thai trong:   ventoy-mod_1.0.99-windows.zip  ventoy-mod_1.0.99-linux.tar.gz

For serhat100: for serhat100 ventoy-mod_1.0.99-windows.zip   for serhat100 ventoy-mod_1.0.99-linux.tar.gz
(I didn't understand the big advantage - there is no folder scanning in FileManager.cfg. And so there will be no difference from ventoy-browser?)
(07-11-2024, 09:16 PM)AlexBryansk Wrote: Not updateVentoyPlugson, Ventoy2Disk, languages.json(from the version 1.0.94).

For nguyen ha thai trong:   ventoy-mod_1.0.99-windows.zip  ventoy-mod_1.0.99-linux.tar.gz

For serhat100: for serhat100 ventoy-mod_1.0.99-windows.zip   for serhat100 ventoy-mod_1.0.99-linux.tar.gz
(I didn't understand the big advantage - there is no folder scanning in FileManager.cfg. And so there will be no difference from ventoy-browser?)
Thank you, [b]AlexBryansk[/b]