Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Updating ISO images without restarting service
Hello,

I installed iVentoy on Debian Bookworm and set up NFS file share from which I get .iso images.

I want to know is there any way to set that when I upload new image in my file share that it is synced to iVentoy iso folder without restarting service.
Yes.
But first of all you can only add new ISO files and can NOT delete ISO files when iVentoy service is running.
After new ISO files added, just click the refresh button in Image Management page, then new iso files will be avaliable.
During the refresh operation the iVentoy service keep running.
(07-21-2023, 03:34 PM)longpanda Wrote: Yes.
But first of all you can only add new ISO files and can NOT delete ISO files when iVentoy service is running.
After new ISO files added, just click the refresh button in Image Management page, then new iso files will be avaliable.
During the refresh operation  the iVentoy service keep running.
Hello,

I know that but the problem in my case is that only i will have acccess to web interface while other employess wont but they will have access to shared folder to upload ne iso files etc.
So I want to make it simpler to use, for example they upload iso file to folder and Image management page is refreshed automatically