• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
【Share】A video about how to customize Ventoy theme
Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEsQmq61-E4

Thanks to the author.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I did 4 years of French and I did not understand one word *sigh*
(I take it was in French)
It is indeed French -- although very much the conversational kind.

FWIW, I'm not a native speaker but, having visited France a couple of times (long time ago), with the help of Play/Pause I had no trouble understanding it. Shy

You may want to try Youtube's "Closed Captions" feature: click the CC button, then with the Cog button set Subtitles to "Auto-translate". It's far from perfect, but it helps.
Thumbs Up 
(01-03-2021, 05:03 PM)Midas Wrote: It is indeed French -- although very much the conversational kind.

FWIW, I'm not a native speaker but, having visited France a couple of times (long time ago), with the help of Play/Pause I had no trouble understanding it. Shy

You may want to try Youtube's "Closed Captions" feature: click the CC button, then with the Cog button set Subtitles to "Auto-translate". It's far from perfect, but it helps.
Thanks for that Midas    
I still wish someone would do an English version, it has been yonks
p.s. I had to stop b4 the end, it was driving me bonkers watching the translation and what he was doing at the same time, so I gave up.
Oh well, I will just have to read it. I read it somewhere b4 and it was so easy and I can't find it now. At least I still have my old USB I can work back from