Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphics Out of Sync On ISO Startup
Of course CLI mode works well with almost every ISO I have in use, but the problem remains.  If I use the DEFAULT distributed /plugin/ventoy folder at the ROOT of Partition #1 (home of my ISOs), and try and use the GUI mode for ISO selection and use, half of those ISOs fail by presenting a smaller BLACK window (appx 1366x768) on top of the Ventoy GUI, eventually presenting absolutely nothing to the user.  It looks to be loading the ISO (although loading the ISO process cannot be seen in the BLACK window) but eventually presents absolutely nothing to the user for use.  My screen rez is 1920x1080.

If I use "F5: Tools/Screen Display Mode/Force Text Mode" placing the interface into CLI and return to my ISOs, most of the ISOs work well most of the time. If I change the DEFAULT startup mode in the JSON file to CLI, all the ISOs I use work just fine. BUT, some other issues in the general interface start to fail with file format msgs and other things.  This is exactly the same problem that was reported in Post #1 of this thread started in August.  I guess my question is, will this issue ever be addressed or maybe some sort of explanation for the issue with a possible workaround being offered.  Thanks for your help with this...

...and yes it happens with both Windows & Linux installers/creators.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Graphics Out of Sync On ISO Startup - by cscs - 08-26-2020, 02:01 AM
RE: Graphics Out of Sync On ISO Startup - by cscs - 08-31-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Graphics Out of Sync On ISO Startup - by cscs - 09-03-2020, 05:45 AM
RE: Graphics Out of Sync On ISO Startup - by cscs - 09-08-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: Graphics Out of Sync On ISO Startup - by cscs - 09-10-2020, 04:11 AM
RE: Graphics Out of Sync On ISO Startup - by FroggieTheGremlin - 11-02-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Graphics Out of Sync On ISO Startup - by jmax - 08-13-2021, 09:26 AM