Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I place the ventoy.json inside the efi partition or in folder named Settings?
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask if there is a way I can place the ventoy.json for plugins/ventoy_grub.cfg in the smaller efi partition to configure the default theme or if it is not possible for technical reasons. I have assigned the ventoy efi partition a letter for now, my idea was I could set it up and only make the partition visible when adding more icon or menuentries. This would also be to further protect it. Could this potentially be possible by altering a line or two to check for the part_efi instead of part_iso then changing appropriate entries in the other cfgs to match or a process similar to this without the need to recompile from source fully? Tried some things but so far no luck.  If inside the vtoyefi partition is not supported, would it be possible for the ventoy.json and theme contents to be placed in another specified folder such as Settings in the root directory of the regular iso partition?

Messages In This Thread
Can I place the ventoy.json inside the efi partition or in folder named Settings? - by Algernon - 08-16-2020, 05:37 AM