Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Where is installed ventoy on the USB flash drive?
Since months ago through Windows 10 I have installed ventoy on a USB flash drive to storage and boot some .iso files for installation purposes about Linux in other laptops. It works fine as expected. Even more, ventoy was upgraded few times in peace too.

My doubt and reason of this post, where is installed ventoy on the USB flash drive?

In Windows 10 if through git bash I go to the USB flash drive and is executed the ls -als command does not appear something hidden to observe about ventoy itself, for example I expected to see .ventoy or something similar. Same behavior with the Windows Explorer settings to about to show/view everything hidden (even the operating system files).
Ventoy files are on 32mb FAT partition 2.
(01-28-2024, 11:54 PM)Steve2926 Wrote: Ventoy files are on 32mb FAT partition 2.

Thanks for the reply, but how I could see that content? Just being curious I want see the directories and files available.

Thank You.
(01-29-2024, 12:53 PM)manueljordan Wrote:
(01-28-2024, 11:54 PM)Steve2926 Wrote: Ventoy files are on 32mb FAT partition 2.

Thanks for the reply, but how I could see that content? Just being curious I want see the directories and files available.

Thank You.
You need to assign a drive letter to that Ventoy partition. By default it is hidden but if you want to see it then assign a drive letter to it using a partition manager.