Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
WinPE10 8 Sergei Strelec x86_x64 2021.01.05 EN [Tested]
Tried booting iso in uefi, no SSTR folder extracted. Also boots fine. No issues.
(02-17-2021, 05:13 PM)lucdeluc1 Wrote: ah ok, you have to read carefully in site of Ventoy all about plugins, this is essential to boot all types of files, :

https://www.ventoy.net/en/plugin_wimboot.html
i
f you dont have this plugin , Ventoy cannot use .wim files , for that you cannot see them.
but as you can read in previous posts with Ventoy 1.0.35 i and others can boot perfectly strelec directly from iso without copy SSTR folder
Thanx Bro! Smile I don't read site about Ventoy plugins, my mistake Sad
Now I see strelec wim Smile
Note: if I boot strelec iso without SSTR folder (with Legacy/MBR) boot Strelec not run (menu screen is black).
UEFI boot work ok.
in every case a thing must be said: to be absolutely sure strelec works perfectly in every situation the best is to create a dedicated usb flash using ultraiso portable following instruction inside folder of downloaded strelec
(02-18-2021, 05:01 PM)lucdeluc1 Wrote: in every case a thing must be said: to be absolutely sure strelec works perfectly in every situation the best is to create a dedicated usb flash using ultraiso portable following instruction inside folder of downloaded strelec
I know what use dedicated usb software for preparing bootable strelec (ex. ultraiso), I read instruction inside folder after downloading... I have only tested boot strelec with Ventoy...
(02-18-2021, 06:30 PM)dickw Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 05:01 PM)lucdeluc1 Wrote: in every case a thing must be said: to be absolutely sure strelec works perfectly in every situation the best is to create a dedicated usb flash using ultraiso portable following instruction inside folder of downloaded strelec
I know what use dedicated usb software for preparing bootable strelec (ex. ultraiso), I read instruction inside folder after downloading ? I have only tested boot strelec with Ventoy ?
sorry , what do you mean ? really cannot understand what you say
I am trying to UEFI boot in WinPE 10-8 Sergei Strelec x64 2022.01.03 English version with Ventoy 1.0.69. But sergei is not booting.. Black screen comes and nothing happened.. MBR boot works but UEFI boot not working.. Any solution or fix how can we boot in UEFI..... Thanks
Ventoy has big problems with MBR (in GUI Mode) ...... for me it doesn't work with most of my ISOs even Sergei Strelec.

I have these problems with many computers i tried .... very strange !!!!

Ventoy with Theme works only in UEFI

With MBR the Only fix is : Using Ventoy in Text Mode (without theme).
(02-16-2022, 06:22 PM)nguyen ha thai trong Wrote: Currently ventoy1.0.69 has an error, use ventoy1.0.68 to wait for LongPanDa to fix the error

The bug i speak about is here since the beginning of Ventoy and LongPanDa told me that it's hardware specific and he can't fix it !
(02-17-2022, 12:44 AM)mamide Wrote:
(02-16-2022, 06:22 PM)nguyen ha thai trong Wrote: Currently ventoy1.0.69 has an error, use ventoy1.0.68 to wait for LongPanDa to fix the error

The bug i speak about is here since the beginning of Ventoy and LongPanDa told me that it's hardware specific and he can't fix it !
The reason is that ventoy does not mount WinPE10 8 Sergei Strelec x86_x64 2021.01.05 EN.iso on uefi
After booting into winpe, you can use an iso mount program to mount WinPE10 8 Sergei Strelec x86_x64 2021.01.05 EN.iso, that program can be in the first usb partition or in hdd/ssd or follow the way of dickw (https://forums.ventoy.net/showthread.php?tid=1542)
(02-17-2022, 08:00 AM)nguyen ha thai trong Wrote: The reason is that ventoy does not mount WinPE10 8 Sergei Strelec x86_x64 2021.01.05 EN.iso on uefi
After booting into winpe, you can use an iso mount program to mount WinPE10 8 Sergei Strelec x86_x64 2021.01.05 EN.iso, that program can be in the first usb partition or in hdd/ssd or follow the way of dickw (https://forums.ventoy.net/showthread.php?tid=1542)

But how to boot in winpe ? Sergei cant boot and black screen appears. If anyone has successful in ventoy forum to boot sergei in UEFI mode in Ventoy ? if yes kindly guide me in detail.. Thanks