Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Win 11 24H2 ISO, Win 11 bypass no longer working
I had forgotten how much easier it really made installations, and in reality it wasn't that hard to do all the little settings changes I do when I setup a PC. It took Win 11 and it's stupid insistence on forcing you to have a MS account to make me look at autounattend.xml again. I had forgotten how cool they could be, and it seems they've added a lot more settings, or at least the more crap MS adds, the more people figure out a way to get around it all.

BTW, the Ventoy Auto Install Plugin does not change the ISO file at all, it simply makes Ventoy aware of the XML script and when you boot to it, after the initial screen showing all the ways you can boot, it presents a second screen, to boot to the ISO with the autounattend.xml or not, so you still have the choice to do a regular - all junk included - install. THere are even settings in the plugin to avoid that second menu or give it a time out.

I have not been using Ventoy a whole lot in recent times, getting back to it and rediscovering all these cool features brings back old memories. I spent a few hours messing with this on a Friday afternoon. It was time well spent.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Win 11 24H2 ISO, Win 11 bypass no longer working - by Rootman - 10-05-2024, 05:21 PM