Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Win 11 24H2 ISO, Win 11 bypass no longer working
Sorry, I didn't point out the rest of the process, Ventoy has a plugin that handles this.

I personally leave the extracted Ventoy files from the Ventoy installation on a folder on all my Ventoy drives in a folder named with the version, like ventoy-1.0.99. That way I have them to use any of the tools it provides, mainly VentoyPlugson.exe

Get your autounattend.xml created and download it.  I put mine in a folder on the Ventoy drives root named scripts. 

Run VentoyPlugson.exe in that folder and click START, it will open in your browser. Click on the Auto Install Plugin in the left hand column.  Click on ADD and it will open a dialog asking for the path to the autounattend.xml file, add it, then tell it what ISO or folder you want that autounattend.xml to be used with. You can use the same script for many ISOs or individual scripts per ISO.

Then just close the plugson tool and give it a try.  I picked a bunch of stuff on the XML creator,  I was just mainly after the MS account creation bypass, but also cleared up a bunch of junk, activated the normally deactivated administrator account, moved the Start menu to the left and several other things. 

Years ago, probably decades ago, I hand edited autounattend.xml files for server installations. That process was moved over to another group where I work, so I had not used them since. This XML creator is genius, I had never pursued any of them that I ran across, this one is far beyond any I had seen before. 

It was really a fun exercise and really made the installation fun and fast.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Win 11 24H2 ISO, Win 11 bypass no longer working - by Rootman - 10-05-2024, 01:51 PM