Ventoy Forums

Full Version: مشكلة في ويندوز 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hello fellow developer

There is an error in your program, you may not know
The error is: When installing the 32-bit version of Windows, I cannot install applications, and the error message appears during the installation, as well as when I try to download the Chrome browser, the browser cannot be loaded, and the error message also appears during the download. Here are some pictures to clarify the problem
(01-28-2023, 02:08 PM)Alikocher Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello fellow developer

There is an error in your program, you may not know
The error is: When installing the 32-bit version of Windows, I cannot install applications, and the error message appears during the installation, as well as when I try to download the Chrome browser, the browser cannot be loaded, and the error message also appears during the download. Here are some pictures to clarify the problem

I doubt this is a Ventoy problem. I'm willing to bet it's an issue in your particular windows 7 image. After this I'm more or less blind as I can't really read the language and I can't assume what it says.
Explanation of the picture in English

The installer encountered an error 0xc0000005
And what is the windows 7 image you're using? Clean original image or some hacked up homemade image by someone on the internet?
(01-28-2023, 08:11 PM)shhnedo Wrote: [ -> ]And what is the windows 7 image you're using? Clean original image or some hacked up homemade image by someone on the internet?
Thank you for your reply.. It is not an original copy. I got it from the Internet, but I think the problem is not from this because I tried all non-original copies and it worked successfully only with the 32-bit version. This problem occurs in addition to that I burned the copy with other programs such as Rufus and it worked successfully as well.
The picture shows you are trying to run a 64-bit windows program on a 32-bit Windows OS.
You must use 32-bit Windows programs.
(01-29-2023, 06:13 AM)Steve2926 Wrote: [ -> ]The picture shows you are trying to run a 64-bit windows program on a 32-bit Windows OS.
You must use 32-bit Windows programs.
I apologize to you because the first image I uploaded by mistake just focus on the second image, it shows you the problem in detail, and I tried to install several programs, but it did not work, the same problem appeared
Can you give me your windows 7 download link so I can check it?
(01-29-2023, 03:49 PM)nguyen ha thai trong Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give me your windows 7 download link so I can check it?
please enter

https://www.al-baramij.com/windows-7-arabic/

And do not forget, my friend, that I have tried on a copy professional 32-bit
Pages: 1 2