Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 booting ISOs (Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11) is slow it takes 2-3 minutes
Hello everyone ? How are you ?
Why booting (Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11) ISOs in ventoy is slow takes 2-3 minutes to boot while Booting (Windows 7)ISO is so fast to boot
I made bootable usb and Hdd hard drive installed ventoy on it
is due to old bios board ? is there any way to boot (Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11) ISOs faster
You should put the iso files on the hard drive and select the iso file and then enter. If the boot speed of the iso file is still slow, then select the iso file and press i or ctrl+i (compatibility mode) and press enter
Wow, this tip saved me, I had no idea there was "i" or "ctrl + i" for compatibility mode, on some older computers I was forced to make a pendrive with Rufus because with Ventoy after choosing the ISO, on the next screen there was a blinking cursor on a black background screen
(08-07-2023, 04:34 PM)nguyen ha thai trong Wrote: You should put the iso files on the hard drive and select the iso file and then enter. If the boot speed of the iso file is still slow, then select the iso file and press i or ctrl+i (compatibility mode) and press enter
it doesn't work for me
Do you put windows.iso files on hdd or usb? If they are placed on hdd, the boot speed will be fast
(09-11-2023, 04:51 PM)nguyen ha thai trong Wrote: Do you put windows.iso files on hdd or usb? If they are placed on hdd, the boot speed will be fast
I put windows.iso files on hdd

press i or ctrl+i (compatibility mode) not working
send me your windows.iso not working
(09-20-2023, 04:59 PM)nguyen ha thai trong Wrote: send me your windows.iso not working
Iam using Medicat USB Ventoy
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wuc9jexsd...y.rar/file
You should post the error boot windows.iso clip