Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10 Installation issues
(06-21-2023, 01:53 PM)nguyen ha thai trong Wrote: Please give me the link to download your windows 10.iso
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software.../windows10

I select Create Windows 10 installation media, Download Now.  The file downloaded to create the media is MediaCreationTool22H2.exe.  When I run the tool, I select to create ISO for use on another computer.  The file name downloaded is Windows.ISO.  I have tried selecting BOTH x86 and x64 architecture as well as just x64.  Neither ISO works.  I prefer x64 only as the file sizes are smaller and I can't remember ever actually installing and using x86 for Win10.
(06-21-2023, 02:08 PM)RumbleBubba Wrote:
(06-21-2023, 01:53 PM)nguyen ha thai trong Wrote: Please give me the link to download your windows 10.iso
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software.../windows10

I select Create Windows 10 installation media, Download Now.  The file downloaded to create the media is MediaCreationTool22H2.exe.  When I run the tool, I select to create ISO for use on another computer.  The file name downloaded is Windows.ISO.  I have tried selecting BOTH x86 and x64 architecture as well as just x64.  Neither ISO works.  I prefer x64 only as the file sizes are smaller and I can't remember ever actually installing and using x86 for Win10.
Hi, are there any ideas on the issue?
I also faced with this error on VirtualBox, while there is no any problem to install the Win10 from ISO dirrectly.
Two things come to mind:

1) Your firmware settings should be set to boot from the drive that will NORMALLY be booted, not the USB Flash drive. When you boot to install, your machine will have a hot key to press to force the firmware to present a boot menu - a one time override; select the target Ventoy flash drive.

2) When you get your Firmware Boot Menu, if your Firmware is UEFI, you'll have two choices - booting Ventoy in UEFI mode or BIOS Compatibility mode. Ventoy in turn boots the ISO in the same mode you booted it in. So Windows install will boot in either UEFI or BIOS mode. If UEFI, the drive you are installing Windows onto must be partitioned GPT. If BIOS, the drive must be partitioned MBR. You can erase the drive entirely when you start the Windows install.
You should record a clip of the problem you are having to understand better and take measures to solve it
ytengo el mismo problema que mucho.. cuando intento instalar la iso de cualquier windows la version que sea.. en un portatil con un portatil con cuad core... tiene mas de 12 años.. cuando selecciono modo normal.. me aparece un curso a la izquierda parpadeando.. y no hace nada mas.. espero durante mas de 1 hora.. entiendo que no funciona... si lo pongo en el modo de debajo que hay del modo boot me aparece un porcentaje llego hasta la seccion de particiones.. pero me dice que no la puedo instalar en la particion seccionada.. ya hice lo del disk part eliminado las particiones y dejando... que sea la particion gpt.. y sigue sin funcionar .. y en modo compativiliad no encuentra el disco duro por que dice que no tiene el controla

alguna solucion al problema.... gracias
Try pressing the i key or the key combination ctrl+i and then pressing the enter key