Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Hello to the Tour Eiffel...
Hello to everyone

First of all, I would like to congratulate the whole team for such a wonderful application...
With my USB and Ventoy key, everything works perfectly, I am a linuxian and on this type of systems, your key... it's just happiness...
It touches the extraordinary... a thousand thanks and low hat!
... I'm French... I was speaking English as a Spanish cow, so I'm using online translation...

We're coming to the "little worry"...

Having children with windows, I prefer to have a win base so that I can try to fix a problem (very common at win... sic!), all my other isos are Linux...
But on a "old" portable pc, Samsung N145 plus with 2GB of Ram, impossible to install windows (xp, seven, win 10 & win 11)?
With regard to the installation of multiple Linux systems, no worries, but for windows, the systems are recognized, but during the boot, in normal boot, "small shot at the top left of the screen", all the time, no other possibility?
The hard drive is an AHCI, can be where the problem would be?
Installation with iso on dvd, nickel!
I don't see where the worries can be?
Thanks for the help to come and good day to all and all

And again all my congratulations on your magic key...

Bonjour à toutes et tous

Tout d'abord, je tiens à féliciter toute l'équipe pour une si magnifique application...
Avec ma clé USB et Ventoy, tout fonctionne parfaitement, je suis un linuxien et sur ce type de systèmes, votre clé... c'est que du bonheur...
Cela touche l'extraordinaire... Mille mercis et chapeau bas !
... Je suis français..., je parlais l'anglais comme une vache espagnole, donc j'utilise la traduction en ligne...

On arrive au "petit" souci...

Ayant des enfants avec windows, je préfère avoir une base win pour pouvoir tenter de réparer un souci (assez fréquent chez win... sic !), tous mes autres isos sont Linux...
Mais sur un "vieux" pc portable, Samsung N145 plus avec 2 Go de Ram, impossible d'installer du windows (xp, seven, win 10 & win 11) ?
Pour ce qui est de l'installation des multiples systèmes Linux, aucun souci, mais pour windows, les systèmes sont reconnus, mais lors du boot, en boot normal, "petit tiret en haut à gauche de l'écran", tout le temps, aucune autre possibilité ?
Le disque dur est un AHCI, peut être là où serait le souci ?
L'installation avec iso sur dvd, nickel !
Je ne vois pas où peut se trouver le souci ?
Merci pour l'aide à venir et bonne journée à toutes et tous

Et encore toutes mes félicitations pour votre clé magique...
"Le Moi est haïssable" dixit Pascal...
"J'emmerde Pascal" dixit Moi...
"The Me is hateful" says Pascal...
"I'm pissing Pascal" says Me...
Did you try wimboot mode?
(03-20-2023, 12:11 PM)longpanda Wrote: Did you try wimboot mode?
bonjour et merci pour ton aide
Oui j'ai testé avec Winboot mode,ça avance tout doucement et arrivé à 100%, cela me donne un superbe bluescreen...
Je tente pour voir avec boot en winboot avec un cd de reparation Windows en Live. Dans le cas où le souci viendrait de ma version de seven..., déjà tester de très nombreuses fois...
--- Testé et cela ne fonctionne pas ---
(petit souci annexe, je ne reçois pas de mail pour prévenir d'une réponse à mon sujet ?)

hello and thank you for your help
Yes I tested with Winboot mode, it's progressing very slowly and arrived at 100%, it gives me a superb bluescreen...
I try to see with boot in winboot with a Windows repair cd in Live. In case the problem comes from my version of seven..., already tested many times...
--- Tested and it doesn't work ---
(small additional problem, I don't receive an email to warn of an answer about me?)

mercredi 22 mars 8h24
Pour infos, avec la cle Rufus, le boot pour l'iso windows fonctionne ?
Sur le pc, BIOS de 2011, en MBR, en AHCI, en UEFI(ou csm).
Rufus donne la possibilité d'accès au "vieux" bios, donc j'ai selectionné ce choix...
Voici les nouvelles de ma clé, bonne journée

Wednesday, March 22 8:24 a.m.
For information, with the Rufus key, the boot for the windows iso works?
On the pc, BIOS from 2011, in MBR, in AHCI, in UEFI (or csm).
Rufus gives the possibility of access to the "old" bios, so I selected this choice...
Here is the news from my key, have a nice day
"Le Moi est haïssable" dixit Pascal...
"J'emmerde Pascal" dixit Moi...
"The Me is hateful" says Pascal...
"I'm pissing Pascal" says Me...