Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 مشكلة في ويندوز 7

Hello fellow developer

There is an error in your program, you may not know
The error is: When installing the 32-bit version of Windows, I cannot install applications, and the error message appears during the installation, as well as when I try to download the Chrome browser, the browser cannot be loaded, and the error message also appears during the download. Here are some pictures to clarify the problem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-28-2023, 02:08 PM)Alikocher Wrote:
Hello fellow developer

There is an error in your program, you may not know
The error is: When installing the 32-bit version of Windows, I cannot install applications, and the error message appears during the installation, as well as when I try to download the Chrome browser, the browser cannot be loaded, and the error message also appears during the download. Here are some pictures to clarify the problem

I doubt this is a Ventoy problem. I'm willing to bet it's an issue in your particular windows 7 image. After this I'm more or less blind as I can't really read the language and I can't assume what it says.
Explanation of the picture in English

The installer encountered an error 0xc0000005
And what is the windows 7 image you're using? Clean original image or some hacked up homemade image by someone on the internet?
(01-28-2023, 08:11 PM)shhnedo Wrote: And what is the windows 7 image you're using? Clean original image or some hacked up homemade image by someone on the internet?
Thank you for your reply.. It is not an original copy. I got it from the Internet, but I think the problem is not from this because I tried all non-original copies and it worked successfully only with the 32-bit version. This problem occurs in addition to that I burned the copy with other programs such as Rufus and it worked successfully as well.
The picture shows you are trying to run a 64-bit windows program on a 32-bit Windows OS.
You must use 32-bit Windows programs.
(01-29-2023, 06:13 AM)Steve2926 Wrote: The picture shows you are trying to run a 64-bit windows program on a 32-bit Windows OS.
You must use 32-bit Windows programs.
I apologize to you because the first image I uploaded by mistake just focus on the second image, it shows you the problem in detail, and I tried to install several programs, but it did not work, the same problem appeared
Can you give me your windows 7 download link so I can check it?
(01-29-2023, 03:49 PM)nguyen ha thai trong Wrote: Can you give me your windows 7 download link so I can check it?
please enter

https://www.al-baramij.com/windows-7-arabic/

And do not forget, my friend, that I have tried on a copy professional 32-bit
Is this the link?
https://www.al-baramij.com/download/?url...EN_DVD.ISO