Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Error message when trying to boot
no bootfile found for uefi maybe the image does not support x64 uefi
The English language may be bad Please try to understand me as much as possible  Confused Heart
Not a lot of info here. What ISO or IMG file are you trying to boot with? Does it say it supports EFI? Can you make a bootable thumb drive with the image using Rufus to see if it supports EFI there?
(06-29-2023, 03:51 PM)Rootman Wrote: Not a lot of info here.  What ISO or IMG file are you trying to boot with?  Does it say it supports EFI?  Can you make a bootable thumb drive with the image using Rufus to see if it supports EFI there?
How do I check EFI support?

(06-29-2023, 03:51 PM)Rootman Wrote: Not a lot of info here.  What ISO or IMG file are you trying to boot with?  Does it say it supports EFI?  Can you make a bootable thumb drive with the image using Rufus to see if it supports EFI there?
Rufus does not work due to a glitch when booting the program
The English language may be bad Please try to understand me as much as possible  Confused Heart
waiting for solution
Share the ISO file for test.
I downloaded ios X64, unlike I previously installed ios X86, and it booted successfully. Please wait for the installation to complete and then come back and report that the issue has been resolved
Yes.
For Windows,
x86 only support legacy BIOS mode and IA32 UEFI mode and does not support x64 UEFI.
Most of the computers are x64 UEFI mode, so you can not install x86 version of Windows.