Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
vhd启动问题
讨论一下我在使用vt的vhd启动时的几个问题:

问题(1):vhd虚拟磁盘里的系统一定要oobe好吗?
问题(1)描述:目前我的电脑启动U盘内vhd,如果只安装没有oobe,就自动黑屏,重启。oobe好的vhd系统还没试。

问题(2):vhd启动成败与U盘插在电脑的位置有关吗?比如机箱前面USB(接口较少)和后面主板(接口较多)
问题(2)描述:第一次试在vhd里装win8,插机箱前面,启动成功;第二次在vhd里装win8.1,插机箱后面,频频重启,黑屏,当检查vhd文件时,发现已损坏。是U盘的问题还是ventoy的vhd启动模块有待改进?

问题(3):vhd的动态空间可以随心所欲吗?还是在有限空间内?
问题(3)描述:vhd预定2T空间,启动时蓝屏 [代码为vhd_boot_host_volume_not_enough_space] ,之后改为力所能及的空间,正常启动。但为什么某些人的vhd大到好几T依然可以正常启动?

以上是我暂时遇到的所有问题,不知各位有没有遇到和我一样的情况?如果有适当的答案我讲非常感谢。希望ventoy能不断改进,力争启动界的巅峰。
没有人看看呢
1. When booting from a VHD in Ventoy, the VHD must be fully installed first.
i.e. Install Windows to a disk with boot partition and system partition+VHD.
Boot to OOBE
Create user account, etc.
Reboot several times until stable Desktop
Now copy VHD to Ventoy USB disk.

2. Should be no difference. Usually rear USB ports tend to be more reliable. Check device and USB cable for faults?

3. Dynamic VHDs can be expanded, but the media (USB drive partition) must contain enough free space.
If the VHD cannot be expanded because you do not have enough free space then it will crash. It is safer to use a Fixed VHD because if you fill up the USB drive with files and then boot to Dynamic VHD, it may try to expand and then crash.
(07-30-2022, 08:01 AM)Steve2926 Wrote: 1. When booting from a VHD in Ventoy, the VHD must be fully installed first.
i.e. Install Windows to a disk with boot partition and system partition+VHD.
Boot to OOBE
Create user account, etc.
Reboot several times until stable Desktop
Now copy VHD to Ventoy USB disk.

2. Should be no difference. Usually rear USB ports tend to be more reliable. Check device and USB cable for faults?

3. Dynamic VHDs can be expanded, but the media (USB drive partition) must contain enough free space.
If the VHD cannot be expanded because you do not have enough free space then it will crash. It is safer to use a Fixed VHD because if you fill up the USB drive with files and then boot to Dynamic VHD, it may try to expand and then crash.
It helped me a lot. Thanks !!!