Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem With Two Monitors
I started using Ventoy about two weeks ago.  It has already been a great help to me.  I built a Windows 10 Ventoy USB drive and added Hiren’s BootCD PE to it.  This worked well on my two Windows 10 PCs (a desktop with two monitors and a laptop).  It also worked on a friend’s PC.

About a week later I added the EaseUS Recovery iso to the Ventoy drive.  On the desktop the new iso would not load and caused the system to hang.  On the laptop it launched and ran successfully.

Over the next 24 hours I added two more iso files to the Ventoy drive: AOMEI PE and Macrium Reflect Rescue.

All the iso files operated successfully on the laptop, but on the desktop the iso file that is second alphabetically will not run.  N.B. Changing the name of the problem iso file so that another file is second alphabetically transfers the problem to the file that is now second alphabetically.  I suspect that the second monitor is the cause of the problem.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?  Does anyone have any advice?
So have you tried text mode?
(04-30-2022, 10:16 AM)Steve2926 Wrote: So have you tried text mode?
Thank you for the suggestion.  I have not tried, or even heard of, text mode.  will investigate and let you know how I get on.  Thanks once again for the feedback.