Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I recommend the idea of creating a future version of ventoy
Future Ventoy will be able to install windows from non-standard versions or even files like install.wim, install.esd based on VentoyAutoRun.bat and winpe.wim and Windows installation utilities like winntsetup, 78winsetup, winstallinux... I don't know if linux or unix can do the same.
(12-29-2021, 11:47 PM)nguyen ha thai trong Wrote: Future Ventoy will be able to install windows from non-standard versions or even files like install.wim, install.esd based on VentoyAutoRun.bat and winpe.wim and Windows installation utilities like winntsetup, 78winsetup, winstallinux... I don't know if linux or unix can do the same.

Should also be able to install ISOs like windows or so into a VHD directly , seen that vhd like a normal disk , meaby mounting it.
(12-30-2021, 02:15 PM)CapitanX Wrote:
(12-29-2021, 11:47 PM)nguyen ha thai trong Wrote: Future Ventoy will be able to install windows from non-standard versions or even files like install.wim, install.esd based on VentoyAutoRun.bat and winpe.wim and Windows installation utilities like winntsetup, 78winsetup, winstallinux... I don't know if linux or unix can do the same.

Should also be able to install ISOs like windows or so into a VHD directly , seen that vhd like a normal disk , meaby mounting it.
will be as you wish