Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WinPE10 8 Sergei Strelec x86_x64 2021.01.05 EN [Tested]
Tried booting iso in uefi, no SSTR folder extracted. Also boots fine. No issues.
(02-17-2021, 05:13 PM)lucdeluc1 Wrote: ah ok, you have to read carefully in site of Ventoy all about plugins, this is essential to boot all types of files, :

https://www.ventoy.net/en/plugin_wimboot.html
i
f you dont have this plugin , Ventoy cannot use .wim files , for that you cannot see them.
but as you can read in previous posts with Ventoy 1.0.35 i and others can boot perfectly strelec directly from iso without copy SSTR folder
Thanx Bro! Smile I don't read site about Ventoy plugins, my mistake Sad
Now I see strelec wim Smile
Note: if I boot strelec iso without SSTR folder (with Legacy/MBR) boot Strelec not run (menu screen is black).
UEFI boot work ok.
in every case a thing must be said: to be absolutely sure strelec works perfectly in every situation the best is to create a dedicated usb flash using ultraiso portable following instruction inside folder of downloaded strelec
(02-18-2021, 05:01 PM)lucdeluc1 Wrote: in every case a thing must be said: to be absolutely sure strelec works perfectly in every situation the best is to create a dedicated usb flash using ultraiso portable following instruction inside folder of downloaded strelec
I know what use dedicated usb software for preparing bootable strelec (ex. ultraiso), I read instruction inside folder after downloading... I have only tested boot strelec with Ventoy...
(02-18-2021, 06:30 PM)dickw Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 05:01 PM)lucdeluc1 Wrote: in every case a thing must be said: to be absolutely sure strelec works perfectly in every situation the best is to create a dedicated usb flash using ultraiso portable following instruction inside folder of downloaded strelec
I know what use dedicated usb software for preparing bootable strelec (ex. ultraiso), I read instruction inside folder after downloading ? I have only tested boot strelec with Ventoy ?
sorry , what do you mean ? really cannot understand what you say