Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
usb bootable to ventoy
Hi.
I would like to know if you can make an image of a bootable usb that is compatible with ventoy.
Thank you
Please give more details about your problem. I don't fully understand what you mean.
I have a bootable usb. It is to install the software of a machine. I would like to be able to make an image of those usb to be able to carry them all in one and to be able to start with the ventoy and select which one I want to execute.
Thank you
Depending on what is on your USB drives, you could make a VHD file or perhaps a .img file or if it just consists of a boot.wim file you could just add the .wim file to the Ventoy USB drive.
Easy2Boot and AIOBoot also support partition image files which sounds like it is exactly what you want. It really depends on what exactly is on these bootable USB drives that you have.
(11-29-2020, 05:59 PM)davinchi2000 Wrote: I have a bootable usb. It is to install the software of a machine. I would like to be able to make an image of those usb to be able to carry them all in one and to be able to start with the ventoy and select which one I want to execute.
Thank you

If they are linux bootable distros, you can refer: https://www.ventoy.net/en/plugin_vtoyboot.html
(11-29-2020, 07:17 PM)Steve2926 Wrote: Depending on what is on your USB drives, you could make a VHD file or perhaps a .img file or if it just consists of a boot.wim file you could just add the .wim file to the Ventoy USB drive.
Easy2Boot and AIOBoot also support partition image files which sounds like it is exactly what you want. It really depends on what exactly is on these bootable USB drives that you have.
they are mostly inattentive windows installations.
Hello again.
i have created a vhd drive, and if the bootable works. but when I create ventoy with the ventoy_vhdboot pluggin, it starts and restarts. how can I solve that?
Thank you.