Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 (Application Error)The application could not be started properly (.xc0000005)
Hello all
I repeat this topic and publish it again and criticize strongly the developer of the program (I apologize for this phrase) my brother developer, why do I know this error is in the program and you do not know!! Is this reasonable? I don't know if this is ignoring or what? The error is: After completing the installation of Windows 7 Arabic 32-bit, this annoying message appears:
(Application error) The application could not be started correctly (.xc0000005) and the computer becomes a dead body. I cannot install or open any program. This only happens with a copy (Windows 7 Arabic 32-bit), knowing that I have tried the version with other programs such as Rufus, power iso and other programs And it worked successfully, and I also burned Windows on a DVD, and it also worked successfully, but unfortunately it does not work with ventoy. I hope to fix this solution and I will be thankful to you ....
Here's the picture in Arabic

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
(Application Error)The application could not be started properly (.xc0000005) - by Alikocher - 05-04-2023, 09:05 PM