Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] B1InitializeLibrary failed error
Star 
I Successfully installed Ventoy and loaded 9 ISOs. Of the 9 copied to Ventoy folder 6 worked exactly as expected but 3 gave me the same error "B1InitializeLibrary failed 0xC000009a" . Can anybody shed some light on this problem

Many Thanks for any help with this.
Please try:

F5 Tools--->Ventoy UEFI Utilities--->Fixup Windows BlinitializeLibrary Failure

Then return back and select the ISO to boot.
(10-20-2020, 04:03 AM)longpanda Wrote: Please try:

F5 Tools--->Ventoy UEFI Utilities--->Fixup Windows BlinitializeLibrary Failure

Then return back and select the ISO to boot.

The solution you provided worked just fine in all my ISO's that presented me with the BlinitializeLibrary Failure

So now I have 10 loaded ISO's of which "5" work as expected and "5" that require the "[b]BlinitializeLibrary Failure" Fix. This as all good since I can now utilize all ISO's - But out of curiosity is it normal to have so many ISO's that need fixing or am I missing something.

In any case I appreciate your timely answer and solution to my problem, Many Thanks 
[/b]
Normally, this problem is something about your UEFI firmware in your machine,  not the ISO file.
So the ISO file with this error in your PC maybe OK if your boot it in some other machine.

Besides, is there something special with these ISO files? Are the customized ISO files or directly downloaded from MSDN?