Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaspersky Rescue Disk and persistence
Hello,

Did anyone manage to get persistence to work with KRD or eset rescue disk ?

The persistence image is correctly mounted in /dev/mapper/ventoy_persistence but the system is unable to use it as a persistence storage.

Thank you.
Hello,
I would be interested to deal with this feature too (antivirus rescue CDs + persistence).

But before that, I would like to know how did you configure Ventoy to lauch ESET and Kaspersky rescue CDs ? For now, I have a black screen when I try to launch one or other iso. Help appreciated Wink Thank you.
(07-27-2020, 03:03 PM)stanlog Wrote: Hello,
I would be interested to deal with this feature too (antivirus rescue CDs + persistence).

But before that, I would like to know how did you configure Ventoy to lauch ESET and Kaspersky rescue CDs ? For now, I have a black screen when I try to launch one or other iso. Help appreciated Wink Thank you.

Hey,

Eset rescue is working out of the box.

KRD is working fine in bios mode, in UEFI you need to follow the notice here :

Quote:
  1. Kaspersky Rescue Disk
    For krd.iso, grub signature check was enabled in UEFI mode by default. Ventoy must do some hook to avoid "kernel.dat not found" error, but the hook will be denied by the check.  So in UEFI mode, after the kaspersky boot menu was shown, you need to run  set check_signatures=no in the grub shell before boot.

Make sure to install the latest ventoy version though.
(06-18-2020, 08:42 PM)senchi Wrote: Hello,

Did anyone manage to get persistence to work with KRD or eset rescue disk ?

The persistence image is correctly mounted in /dev/mapper/ventoy_persistence but the system is unable to use it as a persistence storage.

Thank you.

Please try with Ventoy-1.0.28 with persistence support for Kaspersky Rescue Disk[url=https://forums.ventoy.net/showthread.php?tid=117][/url]