Ventoy Forums
[Bug] Lag in Bios Interface - Printable Version

+- Ventoy Forums (https://forums.ventoy.net)
+-- Forum: Ventoy General Use (https://forums.ventoy.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ventoy Discussion Forum (https://forums.ventoy.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: [Bug] Lag in Bios Interface (/showthread.php?tid=621)

[Bug] Lag in Bios Interface - ldanes - 09-20-2020

I have problems with the boot interface in bios mode, as can be seen in the video, each movement to select an ISO is shown with lag, it seems that with each key press the interface restarts; this does not happen in UEFI mode, where, as seen in the video, the movements are fast and fluid.
Is my case isolated ?. Is there any plugin or change in the line of code that works for me to improve this issue?
I have only changed the interface with ventoy.json because by default it did not show me the selection (the shading), but the lag problem persisted with or without interface change.
-Translated by Google Translated

Bios: https://i.imgur.com/AHmDJWE.mp4
UEFI: https://i.imgur.com/ho6WIpE.mp4

RE: [Bug] Lag in Bios Interface - Steve2926 - 09-20-2020

I have seen this issue with many grub2 themes. It only happens on certain systems\BIOSes.
Only cure I have found is to not use a theme.

terminal_output console

RE: [Bug] Lag in Bios Interface - KaMyKaSii - 09-20-2020

As already said, try to set "display_mode" to "CLI" in ventoy.json

best essay writing service trh - Jerodkig - 09-20-2020

Best Essay Writing Service - EssayErudite.com

Looking for the best essay writing service can turn into a pain in the neck especially if you are not an experienced essay buyer.
EssayErudite.com is well known among students from the USA, UK, Canada and Australia.
We provide a superior writing assistance and handle all types of academic papers ranging from dissertations and thesis statements to reviews and coursework.
Whatever the challenge is, you can always count on us.

assignment help
buy essays online
cause and effect essay topics
write essays for me
do my essay

write essay for me ezh - Aldenmus - 09-20-2020

Write Essay For Me - EssayErudite.com

Can You write essay for me ? How many times do students worldwide ask this question without finding an answer?
We'd rather not check the official statistics. At the same time, essays appear to be probably among the most popular academic assignments.
Students from various education establishments need to complete them constantly. If you are among those lucky ones, feel free to contact our customer service department and opt for an essay writing help.

essay writing service
essay help
type my essay
thesis help online

best essay writing service rjd - Jerodkig - 09-20-2020

Looking for the best essay writing service can turn into a pain in the neck especially if you are not an experienced essay buyer.
EssayErudite.com is well known among students from the USA, UK, Canada and Australia.
We provide a superior writing assistance and handle all types of academic papers ranging from dissertations and thesis statements to reviews and coursework.

college paper writing service
essay writing service
write essays for me
persuasive essay topics

write essay for me psk - Aldenmus - 09-20-2020

Write Essay For Me - EssayErudite.com

Can You write essay for me ? How many times do students worldwide ask this question without finding an answer?
We'd rather not check the official statistics. At the same time, essays appear to be probably among the most popular academic assignments.
Students from various education establishments need to complete them constantly. If you are among those lucky ones, feel free to contact our customer service department and opt for an essay writing help.

college essay help
definition essay topics
assignment help
essay writing service
do my essay

best essay writing service ufr - Jerodkig - 09-20-2020

definition essay topics
do my essay
persuasive essay topics
buy essay
write my thesis

paper writing service vxr - Rogerliamn - 09-20-2020

Paper Writing Service - EssayErudite.com

The up-to-date paper writing service are key for students’ success, especially when they want to get excellent papers fast.
A lot of students prefer services of academic paper professional writers, which help them to submit great papers promptly.
Every advanced paper writing service is the exact place where every student can find expert online help.

definition essay topics
essay writing service
do my homework
best essay writing service
dissertation writing service