Ventoy Forums

Full Version: Change screen orientation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
is there a way to change the screen orientation by 90 degrees? Unfortunately I have not found anything.
Many greetings
Manu182
Take, for example, the latest occasion for making the two demands stated above.But I m just a poor boy and nobody loves me He s just a poor boy from a poor family Spare him his life from this monstrosity Easy come easy go - will you let me go Bismillah.CNN -- Ray Charles, the innovative singer and pianist whose combinations of blues and gospel pioneered soul music and earned him the nickname the Genius, has died.Diddley s guitar sound became p art of the basic vocabulary of rock, influencing guitarists including Link Wray, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin s Jimmy Page, and the Who s Pete Townsend, while his later funk recordings have been sampled by hip hop artists such as De la Soul and Method Man.I particularly enjoy the album cover, which shows how album art was becoming more than just showing a picture of the band, and actually being taken seriously.

http://fundsimpbasranocaguarepapecwicon....-album.php