Ventoy Forums

Full Version: Windows.iso [unsupported]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello sir/s

I am newbie here and i want someone who can help my problem. On the interface on VENTOY it said this 
[unsupported] Windows64bit.iso and when i open it The name of the iso file could not contain space or non-ascii characters.
Could someone help me about this.. 

Thank you so much,
JMV
Error message tell you what is wrong but it also concerns path to iso. Just make sure path to iso does not contain space or non-ascii characters eg ISO\Windows.iso
(07-22-2020, 12:39 PM)B.O.S.S Wrote: [ -> ]Error message tell you what is wrong but it also concerns path to iso. Just make sure path to iso does not contain space or non-ascii characters eg ISO\Windows.iso

Thank you for response. Smile But do you have any example for this "iso does not contain space or non-ascii characters eg ISO\Windows.iso"?
(07-22-2020, 12:54 PM)JMV Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2020, 12:39 PM)B.O.S.S Wrote: [ -> ]Error message tell you what is wrong but it also concerns path to iso. Just make sure path to iso does not contain space or non-ascii characters eg ISO\Windows.iso

Thank you for response. Smile But do you have any example for this "iso does not contain space or non-ascii characters eg ISO\Windows.iso"?

Folders and files can only contain letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), dash (-), underscores (_), ... no special chars, no spaces.

Ex:

D:\ventoy files\YourISOfile.iso (NOT OK - "ventoy files" folder name has space)

D:\ventoy\ISOs\Your ISO file.iso (NOT OK - "Your ISO file.iso" file name has space)

D:\ventoy\ISOs\YourISOfile.iso (OK)