Ventoy Forums

Full Version: Pathing edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello!
So i have 2 folders under ventoy folder the root one, and there are isos on both folders.
I was wondering is there a way to edit de menu when i press the folder, and i want to go back to the root
Instesd of appearing the pathing, appearing a text like “ back to main menu”

It appears like this when i boot

[live windows]
[windowd installers]

If i press windows installers for instance it appears my isos and the pathing for the root folder like

[\ventoy\windows installers\…]——>this i want to edit to be like [back to main menu]

“Isos”

Thank you
I think this is a useful tip message for the current folder.
Just press ESC to return back to the main menu.
(09-30-2022, 01:49 PM)longpanda Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is a useful tip message for the current folder.
Yeah i know it works that way, it was just to give a costumized look, is there a way?
(09-30-2022, 03:51 PM)Steve2926 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.ventoy.net/en/plugin_menutip.html

I think that doesent solve my problem.
In the picture that i send that is ISOS that i have in a folder
and i want that pathing selected as red, not showing like that the pathing and to be something like "back to main menu" something like that

For some reason if that really does solve my problem can u explain me how ? i dont seem to be putting that to work
Thanks!
(09-30-2022, 03:48 PM)Reyes Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2022, 01:49 PM)longpanda Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is a useful tip message for the current folder.
Yeah i know it works that way, it was just to give a costumized look, is there a way?

No. The menu title can not be changed.
(10-01-2022, 04:21 AM)longpanda Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2022, 03:48 PM)Reyes Wrote: [ -> ]

No. The menu title can not be changed.
In talking about the pathing, not the menu title…
You have to add the code in grub.cfg, can you do this?
(10-01-2022, 01:47 PM)nguyen ha thai trong Wrote: [ -> ]You have to add the code in grub.cfg, can you do this?
 I can acess that file yes, are u able to tell me what to edit?
Another simpler way is to press the F2 key
Pages: 1 2 3