Ventoy Forums

Full Version: First Ventoy Boot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't get the "error" on my first USB boot with Ventoy. My system is a Lenovo L580 with OS Windows 10 Pro Ver. 21H1 Comp. 19043.985. With UEFI Bios. Just start Windows 10.Iso installed on USB. I cannot access the USB priority boot option without disabling Secure Boot.
Does this mean that it is necessary to keep Secure Boot disabled in order to use Ventoy?
Clarifying the question and as I understand the documentation referred to by friend Zeit (thank you), the process described in the screenshots is necessary to certify Ventoy on my computer. The point is, I haven't had a chance to get to the error screen to start the aforementioned process. I'm missing something?
If you want you can turn it on when install or update Ventoy. For Ventoy2Disk.exe in menu Option-->Secure Boot for Ventoy2Disk.sh it's -s option.
Did you miss that?
(06-14-2021, 07:47 AM)Steve2926 Wrote: [ -> ]If you want you can turn it on when install or update Ventoy. For Ventoy2Disk.exe in menu Option-->Secure Boot for Ventoy2Disk.sh it's -s option.
Did you miss that?

Yes, I reset UEFI to factory settings, that is with secure boot, and success! I have achieved Ventoy certificate on my machine. Thanks Smile